I toyed with the idea of to posting this specific video, I felt good about recording it and there’s so much shame we need to learn to disassociate with the idea of parenting alone. So I did the Single Mom Tag, here are the questions, feel free to do your own version of it/copy these questions – it may even be great to answer these privately for yourself, for some perspective.
I got these off taylorandbabyz YouTube Channel:
1) How many kids do you have and what are their ages?
2) How long have you been a single mother?
3) How do you support your family / what do you do for a living?
4) How do you budget your money?
5) When do you get “mommy time”(alone time away from the kids)?
6) What’s the hardest part about being a single mother?
7) What’s the most rewarding part about being a single mother?
8 )Are you currently dating anyone or interested in dating?
9) What time do you wake up in the morning? Go to sleep?
10) How much quality time do you spend with your kids?
11) How do you handle being a single mother? Do you have help(family, friends, babysitters, nannies)?
12) How do you make time for Youtube?
13) Do your kids know that you’re a single mother? Do they question it?
14) What are some common misconceptions about being a single mother?
15) What’s one thing you want everyone to know about single motherhood?